Commercial Roofing Maintenance in Norfolk, VA

Trusted | Professional | Responsive

Contact Hound Roofing for roofing maintenance in Norfolk VA

Our services include:

Why Choose Hound Roofing Maintenance Services?

When you need a commercial roofing contractor in Norfolk, Virginia, you want one whose attention to detail is paramount.

A damaged roof can mean significant water damage to your inventory, your equipment, and more. With Hound Roofing, you can get the repairs you need and ensure that the job is done right. 

Re-Roofing

Do you need to install a new roof? Whether yours has suffered damage over time due to natural wear and tear or a weather emergency has caused enough damage to require a replacement of your existing roof, we can take on re-roofing your commercial building. We manage restaurants, free-standing buildings, and other flat-roof environments. 

Roofing Maintenance

Over time, your roof, like the rest of your building and equipment, requires maintenance to keep it in the best shape possible. Regular roofing maintenance can help extend the life of your roof and make sure that it’s ready to withstand regular weather challenges, including storms and wind. We can evaluate your roof to see its overall quality and what steps you need to take in order to keep it in the best possible condition. As an experienced roofing contractor, Hound Roofing knows what wear and tear and damage may start to look like over time and how to ensure that the existing damage to or challenges with your roof do not lead to further problems.

Damage Repairs

High winds, storms, hurricanes, and other weather emergencies can cause serious damage to your roof. Flying debris and heavy winds alike can spell disaster for your roof, especially if your building is getting older or has unnoticed existing damage that needs to be repaired. At Hound Roofing, our experienced roofing contractors can come out to deal with damage to your roof, whether you want to evaluate the extent of hail damage or replace or repair a roof damaged by heavy wind. We can provide you with estimates regarding the damage and give you options to make the best decision for your business.

Leak Detection and Repair

90% of the time, the location of a leak is fairly obvious. However, the other 10% of the time is where Hound Roofing’s experienced roof contractors shine. We have the tools needed to hunt down the source of a leak, identify the potential damage to your roof, and take care of the repairs quickly and effectively, protecting your building and all the important property within. Our roofing contractors are specially trained in leak detection. They pay attention to all the important details of the repair so that you feel more confident about your repairs for the lifetime of your roof and your building.

Attention to Detail

Your roof is one of the most important elements of your building. You need to know that your roof is in good repair and that any problems have been taken care of quickly. At Hound Roofing, we pride ourselves on our attention to detail. We stand head and shoulders above many of our competitors in addressing issues at their root, finding the full source of a problem, and ensuring that every element of the roof repair is taken care of quickly and effectively. Our goal is to offer high-quality repairs that your business can count on.

Schedule an Appointment with Our Norfolk, VA Commercial Roofing Contractors Today

At Hound Roofing, we help repair commercial properties with leaks, damage, or re-roofing needs. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with our Norfolk, Virginia roofing contractors.

Contact

Location

Address:
3873 US-421,
Wilmington, NC 28401

Phone:

910.799.6723

Map: