New Roof Repair
The roof of your commercial building performs many essential duties for your company.
Commercial Roof Repair in Eastern NC
When regularly inspected and maintained, it protects your building from the elements, reduces energy expenses, saves you money, and provides an appealing look that enhances your business. If your roof has rips, cracks, or leaks, it may be time for a roof replacement. At Hound Roofing, our new roof installations help you keep your coastal Carolina property maintained and aesthetically pleasing to further your growth.
Flat Roof Maintenance and Repair
A flat roofing system is a cost-effective roofing type for commercial buildings that provides space for storing A/C units or other equipment, freeing up space inside or in the parking lot. This kind of roof has a low slope to ensure adequate drainage.
We are a leading metal-craft manufacturer and know the many advantages of this material for your flat roof. Some of the various features of this roofing type include:
Durable – Long-lasting – Lightweight – Heat-resistant – Impact-resistant – Withstands high winds – Fire-retardant – Energy-efficient – Low-maintenance – Environmentally-friendly
An investment in a metal roof returns many dividends to you over time due to the many benefits of the material. You will save money on utility bills, maintenance, and repairs.
A PVC roofing system is often an ideal solution for restaurants and food production operations. This white-colored material actively resists fats and oils that rise to the rooftop through the exhaust fans. Installing a PVC roof requires experience and knowledge. Hound Roofing has the expertise to ensure you get quality results for a waterproof roof that protects and enhances your business.
New Roof Installations
At Hound Roofing, our professional roofing contractors deliver what we promise. Our roofing company has been serving the coastal Carolinas for over 30 years with roof installation for commercial buildings, repair, maintenance, and more.
Signs of Roof Damage
Roof repair is the best route when your roof is newer and in good condition. Some signs that your roof may need replacing include the following:
- Age of roof: How long have you had your roof? Over time, roofing wears down and no longer protects your building adequately.
- Unstable structure: A structurally unsound roof poses dangers to your customers, staff, and property.
- Leaks: Multiple leaks throughout your building indicate a problem with your roofing.
- Visible damage: Inspect your roof to look for bubbles, blisters, or cracks in the membrane. These signs mean there are significant issues with your roofing.
- Ponding water: Do you have areas of standing water on your roof? A properly functioning roof drains water off the rooftop to prevent harm to your structure.
- Visible water damage: Examine the attic, ceilings, and walls of your property. If you find visible water stains, your roof is not standing up to the elements. Repeated water infiltration leads to decay, which will require costly repair and restoration inside your building if you do not address the issue.
- Roof membrane issues: Look for signs of wind damage. If you discover bald spots on the membrane or find areas with uplifting, you may need a roof replacement.
Things to Consider
When you hire Hound Roofing to replace your roof, you improve your property’s structural integrity, remain up to code, and increase the value of your building. Some things to contemplate before you begin your project include:
- Budget: Make sure you create a detailed budget with clear priorities for your project. This plan will serve as the guideline for getting the best results within your means. Our team helps you determine the best system for your needs and budget.
- Maintenance: Each roofing material and type require different levels and types of upkeep. Discuss the option that is best for your business needs with our knowledgeable roofing professionals.
- Roof loads: If your property has equipment on the roof, you need to understand and consider the weight when planning your replacement project. Our skilled roofing installation team advises you regarding which roofing is sturdy and durable for your business.
- Roofer qualifications: It is vital to hire professionals with the training, experience, and know-how to replace your roof correctly. Ensure long-lasting excellence with the roofing experts at Hound Roofing.
Our Roofing Advantage
At Hound Roofing, our roofing contractors deliver what we promise. We have been serving coastal Carolina residents for over 30 years with roof installation, repair, maintenance, and more.
Responsive, Quality Work
Our trustworthy team is responsive, reliable, and honest, providing you with exceptional service. Not only that, we provide top-quality craftsmanship for excellent, long-lasting results. We stand by our work with best-in-class warranties so you can rest assured you are getting the best new roofing possible.
We participate in ongoing training to ensure our crews have the qualifications to install your roof efficiently and safely. Hound Roofing enforces best practices with a professional safety inspector because we value our employees and our customers.
Contact Hound Roofing to get started with your project today. Our experienced roofing company has extensive expertise with new roof installations, giving you peace of mind knowing that your business is getting the best roofing installation in coastal Carolina. Our skilled, qualified roofing contractors have an outstanding reputation of exceptional service and craftsmanship to ensure your roof stands the test of time.