Roof Replacement and Repair
You made a significant financial investment in your commercial property. Taking proper care of your building is a crucial factor in maintaining or increasing its value. We work with you to maximize your roof’s serviceable life, but every system reaches the end of its economic useful life. It will then be time to replace your existing roof and you should trust the premier reroofing contractor on the Carolina Coast who has been doing it for over 30 years.
Commercial Reroofing Services
If your roof is failing, the roofing contractors at Hound Roofing are ready to work with you to offer a superior quality solution for your business that meets your budget requirements.
The Reroofing Process
Our experts assess the existing condition and present the best options for a roof that performs well and meets your budget. We consider the following things when presenting potential solutions:
- Property size: Size matters and is a principal driver of replacement cost.
- Roofing system: Your existing system, including the decking it is installed on, influences the roofing materials and methods required for your installation. Each system is different and requires specific tools, attachments, and materials to ensure a quality installation.
- Environment: The conditions of your environment affect the installed system, and construction on the coast must meet stringent wind uplift guidance and ordinances that are not present inland. Make sure your contractor has experience in coastal construction.
- Occupancy: When working on a commercial building, we take extra precautions to ensure the safety of people on-site and to minimize disruption. Safety is our number one priority.
Signs You Need a Roofing Company
You should routinely examine the surface of your roof for signs of wear so you can repair or reroof your building promptly. Look for the following indications that it is time to call Hound Roofing:
- Bubbling or blistering indicates possible moisture build-up under the roofing
- Cracks or crevices around transition points where flashing changes from flat to vertical
- Cuts, tears, or leaks in the roofing system
- Evidence of standing water, such as color changes or stains on the roof or around drains
- Loose or lifted roof sections due to wind or storm damage
- Clogged gutters that cause water to pool on the roof
Areas We Service: